Pirates Past Noon - Magic Tree House Bookclub



Questions and Activities Packet
I used Rise to Reading for this month's questions. The activities I used was a crossword puzzle and an unscramble both found at Abcteach.com.

Crafts and games
A coworker of mine had made a Pin the Parrot on the Pirate game that I borrowed.  She had a picture of a pirate that she had blown up and laminated.  One of the crafts I had the kiddos do was to decorate a parrot for this game.  I used the parrot template found at Spoonful.  After they decorated the parrots we played the game.
The other craft we made was a pirate treasure chest found at Magic Tree House Classroom Adventures.


Food
Goldfish
Pirate Booty
Swedish Fish
Oranges
Apple Slices
Blue Hawaiian Punch


Follow reederchik on Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts