The Statistical Probability of Love at First SightThe Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I definitely went into this book thinking it would be this sweet fluffy story of 2 teens that meet on an airplane and you get a sweet improbable story out of it. Basically, I was expecting a good chick-lit book.

Instead I found myself crying as Hadley waded through all of her feelings toward her dad and his new bride. All the anger and resentment she has harbored since he left, comes out onto the pages. My parents are still married so I haven't had to live through a divorce. However just thinking what it would have been like as a teen to have my life ripped apart and my dad living an ocean away broke my heart.

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight was mostly a story of a girl learning to love and forgive her dad again while growing with the realization that even though this was not how she envisioned her life, it just might be okay.

The story of Hadley and Oliver was a bonus. A very fabulous bonus at that.

View all my reviews

Follow reederchik on Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts